If you are a businessman or have a short time in Tehran but you are a Desert lover and are eager to visit Iran's desert, we have the best options for you. Our daily desert tours (one day & 2 days) are the best way to discover and enjoy Iran's deserts. In one-day or two-day tours, you will not only visit the Maranjab Desert but also Kashan, one of the oldest cities in Iran. On the two-day tour, you can visit the most beautiful historical monuments of Kashan, such as old houses, historical mosques, bazaars, Feen Garden, and the Sialk hills( 10,000-year-old).
Maranjab desert is one of the most beautiful Iranian deserts where you can drive with equipped 4WD vehicles among the tall sandhills, Salt lake, or the silk road and even stay a night at Maranjab historical Caravanserai. Also, the desert animals, Maranjab historical Caravanserai, and the desert vegetations are other eye-catching of this tour program.
If you are going to have a dreamy desert tour Maranjab desert tour is calling you.
Day 1 Tehran - Kashan - Maranjab Caravanserai 300 Km
We drive early morning from Tehran to Kashan, we have 300 Km from Tehran to the Maranjab desert.
Day 2 Maranjab Caravanserai- Kashan- Tehran
Driving to Kashan, on the way we can visit Noosh Abad underground city which is a masterpiece of Iranian ancient architecture. We continue to Kashan, arrive at Kashan, and visit Feen Garden, Sialk Hills, Agha Bozorg mosque, old houses of Kashan, and Jalali castle.
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on a double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Full board services.
• Staying at local Eco-camp or hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
•Visiting one of the best Iran deserts and historical sites around it.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan and beyond.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced driver.