A short visit to get acquainted with some of Iran's most beautiful and credible historical monuments. On this short 3-day tour, you visit some of Iran's most historic cities and regions with an ancient history that laid the foundation for Iran's early city life. This tour will not only introduce you to the history and culture of the region, but also introduce you to some parts of the beautiful nature of these regions, including caves, deserts, and rose gardens.
|Day 1: Tehran – Niasar
Morning drive to Kashan on the way visiting Chahl Nakhjir Cave (approximately 70 million years old)on the way, Mashhad Ardehal city with an annual and religious ceremony of Qalishouyan(Washing Carpet) will be another spectacular attraction of your tour, then continue to Niasar village in the vicinity of Kashan and visiting the Sassanid Fire temple, Reis(boss) hand-made cave, waterfall, Qajar building, and the Rosewater work-shops then transfer to the hotel and overnight.
|Day 2: Niasar-Kashan
Morning drive to Kashan(15 Km) and a full-day tour program in this old city(12000 years old). You will visit the Feen Garden, Sialk Hills (10.000 years old) Agha Bozorg mosque, Tabatabai & Borojerdi old houses, Soltan Amir Ahmad bath, Jalali(1000 years old) castle, and Bazar then transfer to the hotel and overnight.
|Day 3: Kashan – Aran & Bidgol – Maranjab
Morning drive to the Aran & Bidgol city which is the gate of Maranjab desert. on the way visit, the underground city Noushabad belongs to the Sassanid Empire, then continue to the desert area and see the best eye-catching view of the desert. You will continue toward the Maranjab desert and Maranjab Safavid Caravanserai then walk on the sands dunes, sandhills, and salt lake, and finally, you would have a beautiful sunset in the desert. Then back to the Kashan and transfer to the hotel and end of the tour.
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on a double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Full board services.
• Staying at local Eco-camp or hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
•Visiting one of the best Iran deserts and historical sites around it.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan and beyond.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced driver.